- Quality management system in line with ISO 9001:2008
- High quality document control with quality manual and procedures in place
- High level of competency across all disciplines with a strong ethos of continuous improvement Routine internal quality audits carried out by the PIE QA department
- Innovative design approach
- Close liaison with the customer during each project, particularly during the design phase Accurate interpretation of customer and legislative requirements Detailed project and quality planning
- Proven products to be used and where able best-of-breed Tight procurement control and management
- Effective system for reporting and controlling non-conformities including corrective actions Full system integrity testing Full functional and performance testing
- Factory acceptance testing with customer in attendance where appropriate Provision of site commissioning support and spares.
We consider certain factors essential to guarantee the quality of the services we provide to our customers. As we have a number of manufacturing facilities it is essential to ensure that these facilities adhere strictly to a quality management system that is accredited to international standards.